APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR LOCATIONAL CLEARANCE/
CERTIFICATE OF ZONING COMPLIANCE
Basic Requirements: (two copies per documents).
- Any of the following requirements and notarized APPICATION FORM:
- Photocopy of the Certificate of Title in case registered in the name of applicant;
- In the absence of any existing Certificate of Title in the name of applicant;
Submit b.1. (Certified True Copy of the latest tax declaration) and b.2. (Pro-forma Affidavit).
- In case the property is not registered in the name of the applicant, submit duly notarized deed of sale or deed of notation, or contract of lease or authorization to use land, whichever is applicable plus the photocopy of the owner’s certificate of title or in the absence of title, the tac declaration and pro-forma affidavit as describe on item b.
- VICINITY MAP showing the existing land uses within the prescribed radius from the lot boundary of the project site:
- For projects of local significance, the vicinity should cover a minimum of 100 meters radius, and the map need to be drawn to scale provided the relative distances of existing land uses of the project site lot boundaries are indicated;
- For projects of national significance, the vicinity should cover a minimum of 1 (one) kilometer radius, should be drawn to scale.
- SITE DEVELOPMENT PLAN showing the project site; the plan need not be drawn to scale for projects of local significance.
- BILL OF MATERIALS/PROJECT COST ESTIMATE
- FILING AND LEGAL RESEARCH FEE
Additional Requirements (Two copies per documents)
- For all to be situated in Tenanted Rice and/or Corn Lands:
Endorsement/Recommendation from the Department of Agrarian Reform for the conversion into other uses;
- For Manufacturing Projects: DESCRIPTION OF INDUSTRY citing among other the following:
2.1.1. Types and volume of raw material used;
2.1.2. Products manufactured or stored;
2.1.3. Average production output/capacity per day/week/month;
2.1.4. Industrial wastes and plans for pollution control;
2.1.5. Description and flow of manufacturing processes.
- For application filed by Authorized Representatives; SWORN SPECIAL POWER OF
ATTORNEY for the representative to file/follow-up application and claim decision to the application.
- Other additional requirements as may be necessary for the projects or areas governed
by other HSRC Rule and Guidelines or Standards in such other cases requiring a more exhaustive evaluation. Submit such other additional requirements only upon WRITTEN NOTICE by the Regional Officer, Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board, Region 02 and/or the Chief Executive officer, HLURB, Manila Central Office.